SECURE YOUR SEAT AND GET A CONSENSUS VIEW AT THIS INSIGHTFUL BREAKFAST EVENT UNPACKING SOUTH AFRICA: THE NEXT SIX MONTHS ON 29 JUNE 2017 IN SANDTON, JOHANNESBURG.
2017 will be remembered for explosive leaked emails, a cabinet reshuffle, a downgrade to junk status, a new Finance Minister, currency volatility, countrywide calls for the President to step down and a slip into recession.
Bringing together some of the country’s most strategic minds, SOUTH AFRICA: THE NEXT SIX MONTHS will delve into South Africa’s economy, political and business landscape over the next two quarters.
Moderator Fifi Peters of CNBC Africa will be joined by:
- Dr Adrian Saville, Chief Strategist at Citadel & CIO Cannon Asset Managers
- Annabel Bishop, Chief Economist at Investec
- Dr Azar Jammine, Chief Economist at Econometrix
- Lesiba Mothata, Executive Chief Economist at Investment Solutions
With guest speaker Dr Mamphela Ramphele.
More to follow!
The Ticket Price Includes
- Networking during a cocktail-style breakfast
- One-hour panel discussion with South African thought leaders
- Parking at the venue
A MORNING NOT TO BE MISSED FOR THOSE WANTING TO GET FIRST HAND INSIGHTS INTO THE FUTURE OF SOUTH AFRICA.
DATE: 29 June 2017
VENUE: Hilton Hotel Sandton, Johannesburg
TIME: 8:00AM – 10:30AM
Official Hashtag: #SANext6Months
Please indicate any dietary requirements.
Never has it been more important to get the full picture!
Ensure you, your valued clients and stakeholders gain from this knowledge filled morning into the current economic, political and business landscape.
MORE TO FOLLOW!
Only R1200 per person
Get 10% discount for group bookings of 10 or more. Contact us directly.